Beliefs have the Power to Create and the Power to Destroy

Sebastien Zanella


Q&A
Name: Sebastien Zanella
Hometown: Hossegor
Occupation:  Photographer & editor in chief at Desillusion magazine
Fav. city: The next I gonna go. 
Fav. scent: Smell of wax, my wetsuit, sand, & ocean
Fav. book: Un Roman Francais by Frederic  Beigbeder
Fav. designer: Hedi Slimane
Fav. colour: Black
Fav. drink: Whisky
Fav. dish: Entrecote 
Fav. actor/actress: Javier Bardem
What is your motto: Never tell  anything you know
The last movie you have seen: an unreal short movie - https://vimeo.com/58150375
Who are your heroes: Really don't know, maybe the one I imagine I will be in 10 years.
When and where you the happiest: Home with my family, in the water with some waves
What is your present state of mind: Go go go!
How would you like to die: on saving someone
The Quality you most admire in a woman: patience
The Quality you most admire in a man: passion
 Your most marked characteristic: passioned
What is your idea of perfect happiness: never stop searching for it
 What natural gift would you most like to possess: good taste
 What do you consider your greatest achievement: My baby, Jonie
What's the nicest thing someone's ever done for you: My girlfriend, give me a baby ;)
If you could rid the world of one thing what would it be: My old Chevrolet Caprice 79
 If your house was on fire and could only grab 3 things, what would they be: my  box of negatives pictures, my harddrive & my Yashica
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be: impatient
 What do you have coming up: so many things for just one guy. don't know how I will manage everything. hope surfing more.
DemandetDestroy: love the global aesthetic



Sebastien Zanella's links


No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 demandetdestroy.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.