Beliefs have the Power to Create and the Power to Destroy

Ellen Romeijn

Q&A
Name: Ellen Romeijn 
 Hometown: Amsterdam, Holland 
Occupation: Hair and Make-up Artist @ House of Orange
Fav. city: Barcelona and Madrid
Fav. scent: Cashmere by Chopard
Fav. book: Eat, pray, love
Fav. designer: Gestuz
Fav. color: Black
Fav. drink: Green Thea and water
Fav. dish: Asian food
Fav. actor/actress: Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie
Fav. restaurant: Mochi, Den Haag 
What is your motto: Enjoy life 
The last movie you have seen: Intouchables
Who are your heroes: My mother
When and where you the happiest: When i'm with people I love
What is your present state of mind: Down to earth
How would you like to die: I don't want to die
The Quality you most admire in a man: Straight to the point
The Quality you most admire in a woman: Caring, giving and independent
Your most marked characteristic: I'm a people person
What is your idea of perfect happiness: Being happy with my life, love and work 
What natural gift would you most like to possess: Mind reading 
What do you consider your greatest achievement: Running my own company
What's the nicest thing someone's ever done for you: That my parents support me with everything that I do
If you had to cook dinner for someone tonight, what would you make: I don't cook, I will buy dinner
If you could rid the world of one thing what would it be: Drought 
If you won a million dollars what would you do with it: Give my familie whatever they want
If your house was on fire and could only grab 3 things, what would they be: My handbag, IPhone and Macbook
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be: Try to do not everything last minute
What do you have coming up: A lot of work for nice fashion magazines 
DemandetDestroy: The blog is very inspiring! It looks great and I love the music, the feeling and the black and white images.

Ellen Romeijn Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 demandetdestroy.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.