Beliefs have the Power to Create and the Power to Destroy

Zhenya Zhuravlyova

Q&A
Name: Zhenya Zhuravlyova
Hometown: Irkutsk
Occupation: Architecture and Fashion, and Fashion Illustration
Fav. city: Paris, London
Fav. scent:  Love by Nina (Nina Ricci)
Fav. designer: Coco Chanel, Marc Jacobs
Fav. color: white, black
Fav. drink: Black tea with mint
Fav. dish: vegetable stew
Fav. actor/actress: Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas
Fav. restaurant: I love homemade food
What is your motto: Always look only to the future!
The last movie you have seen: Abduction
Who are your heroes: Coco Chanel (my ideal)
When and where you the happiest: I was happy in 2008 when I met a boy who became my inspiration and my pain!
What is your present state of mind: I am fine!
How would you like to die: I want to have a long life! Because I have a million ideas and I need to bring them to life!
The Quality you most admire in a man: courage and responsibility
The Quality you most admire in a woman: femininity and beauty
Your most marked characteristic: kindness and justice
What is your idea of perfect happiness: go to Paris and work in the fashion house Chanel
What natural gift would you most like to possess: I hope I already have this gift
 What do you consider your greatest achievement: I am an architect. I have a difficult, but very interesting profession.
What's the nicest thing someone's ever done for you: When I earned my first 40 euro
If you had to cook dinner for someone tonight, what would you make: vegetable stew, of course!
If you could rid the world of one thing what would it be: incomprehension
If you won a million dollars what would you do with it: construction of the Cancer Center and charity!
If your house was on fire and could only grab 3 things, what would they be: papers, brushes and pastels
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be: modesty
DemandetDestroyThis blog is interesting, many beautiful unique photos, I want to get into DetD favorite links and now I am also a constant follower of this blog.
click here for Official Website
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 demandetdestroy.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.