Beliefs have the Power to Create and the Power to Destroy

Ryan Babel

He won't always say the right thing but his heart is always in the right place.
Up Close & Personal with Ryan Babel

                             Photo: Rodney Elwick APF Agency

Name: Ryan Babel
Hometown: Amsterdam
Occupation: Football Player
Fav. city: New York
Fav. color: Black
Fav. scent: 1 million
Fav. book: Bible
Fav. designer: Louis Vuitton
Fav. drink: Fernandes green
Fav. dish: Penne Pasta with salmon
Fav. restaurant: Vapiano
What is your motto:
even if your situation isn't consistent, your integrity and character always should be
Fav. actor/actress: Denzel Washington, Angelina Jolie
Who are your heroes: Thierry Henry, Kaka, Beyonce, Nelson Mandela, Henk ten cate

When and where you the happiest: Around my son & family

What is your present state of mind: I won't always say the right thing, but my heart is always in the right place

How would you like to die: Saving someone's life before I...

The Quality you most admire in a man:
Uhmm..? pause
The Quality you most admire in a woman: walking 9 months with extra weight & bringing them to the world (babies)

 Your most marked characteristic: funny?
What is your idea of perfect happiness: Living without any stress
What natural gift would you most like to possess: I hope kids can learn from my talent what God gave me to play football
What do you consider your greatest achievement: the fact that I can play professional football over a million kinds that couldn't achieve it
What's the nicest thing someone's ever done for you: Bringing my passport to the airport before i missed my flight
If you had to cook dinner for someone tonight, what would you make: I can't cook
If you could rid the world of one thing what would it be: Poverty 
If you won a million dollars what would you do with it: Invest half of it and the other half in charities
If your house was on fire and could only grab 3 things, what would they be: my passport, blackberry and wallet
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be: Being more selfish on the football pitch What do you have coming up: Another football game this weekend 
DemandetDestroy: some nice questions...


    Ryan Babel a. k.a Rio has left the building

Ryan Babel's links

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 demandetdestroy.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.